my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Back to work!

Oh man... finally, I am able to get out of the house! I felt great to be back in office. Well, colleagues had been supportive and understanding and I am really thankful...

I went for a follow-up checkup on Tue, 12 Jun (Week 13, Day 1) and the twinnies are doing well; one @ 7.6cm (the first picture) and the other @ 6.4cm (the second picture). Quite a difference isn't it? Well, the gynae assured us that this is not an issue and that the smaller twin should catch up along the way. See their pictures below...

Hmmm... however, mummy' s not so well... my blood pressure reading was at 100/160 which is considered very high! Thus, the gynae gave me MC for the next day and wanted me to monitor at home before deciding if I need to be put on medication or not. Well, I had been monitoring the last few days and the reading is not so high at home... a little high, probably on the average of about 86/136... let's see what the gynae would recommend.

No comments: