my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I tripped and fell!!

I had a scare this afternoon. I tripped over a curb and fell while on the way out to lunch at my office carpark! Luckily, I managed to break the fall with my hands! So far, everything's fine except for some aches at my shoulders, due to the impact, I guess ...

I shall observe further and see if I need to visit my gynae tomorrow for a check-up to see if my 2 darlings are ok. Gosh, that was really scary and my 2 colleagues with me were equally shocked and very concerned!! Now, all of us paranoid already and they kept asking me to watch out whenever there's steps or platforms!!

My 2 darlings, so sorry to have caused you some stress!! Mummy will definitely be extra careful in future!

No comments: