my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mystery revealed partially....


Today, at week 17, my gynae did a scan of my 2 little darlings. The upper twin was so cute! It was kicking and punching away... haha... doing morning exercise, i guess. As for the gender, can't figure it out at this moment. The lower twin was also moving here and there and my gynae managed to check out the gender of this little one... and its a boy!! Ha ha, something's sticking out very obviously.

1 comment:

Rebekah Unger said...

Hi dodo,

Still remember me? This is 'joyful22' from Motherhood blog. I am also having twins and we are in the same month.

I am glad to hear that you are doing well, esp your 2 babies. I am in my 17th week now too, and in last week scan we found out we're having 2 boys! hmmm... who knows we may all have 2 boys. haa,...

By the way, here's my babies' blog.
http://rx-unger.blogspot.com/
Feel free to exchange ideas.

Take care. joyful.