my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

Another one of those preggy problems...

I had a bad bout of constipation during the last few days and this morning, the stools were so hard and tough to output that there's bleeding! Gosh, I was quite alarmed and thought I better check with the doctor about it. I was given some meds to soften the stools and some tablets to help in output in case I need it. Oh, and my blood pressure was on the high side again, not too sure if it is due to the constipation problem or not though... Anyway, he instructed me to have a good rest today...

Last Saturday, I went for my 2nd ante-natal class at Mt Alvernia. The topics were on proper posture and back care, some basic exercises for strengthening tummy, pelvic region, as well as massaging techniques to help all the mtb relax... Cool! The best part is the massaging techniques, of course! Haha, now my hubby would have no excuse not to do massages for me since he had mastered the techniques!

Oh, and incidently, last Saturday was my birthday! We went to Michelangelo's Italian Restaurant at Chip Bee Gardens for a celebration dinner... We enjoyed the food and ambience there (I had the lobster pasta... yummy! and my hubby had the grilled lamb), especially the tiramisu! It's done to perfection, with just the right amount of liquor and coffee combination.

No comments: