my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

More movement by the twinnies!

Now @23rd week, My 2 darlings' movements are more apparent now and even my hubby felt it! Haha, he was thrilled when he first experienced it! So far, it appears like the girl is the more active one (the one on top).

With my tummy growing by the day, my feet also getting more swollen, I am getting clumsier man... haha. I really need to watch every step I take and be extra careful. Sleeping at night is also getting uncomfortable and I often wakes up to shift my body due to numbness after being in a position for too long. Also, it is not recommended to sleep face up due to the weight of the tummy so I have to sleep either on my left (which is recommended as its the best position for the babies to absorb the nutrients as well as increase the blood flow) or right side.

Yesterday, I went for a pedicure with my sister. Ha ha, it's also getting tough for me to cut my toe nails! It was a great session and the nail colour chosen looks great. I really felt quite pampered...

Oh, and I went for a baby shopping spree at Takashimaya Baby Fair too! The selection was very comprehensive with some genuine discounts... very shiok! Haha... felt very satisfied after the shopping's done!

Next Tue is my 6th month scan... looking forward to see my 2 darlings man...

No comments: