my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Drowsy day

Hmmm, the progesterone tablets really made me quite drowsy... slept really early yesterday night; around 10pm! This morning, had a little nap after taking the medicine too! Oh dear, becoming a pig already! Somehow, there's an aching pain at my buttocks where they administered the jab yesterday... sigh...

Yesterday evening, I tried making chawanmushi and its quite a success. Well, it's using the recipe under "Fav Sites"... although I did modify a little on the ingredients. You may give it a try too if you are a cooking fanatic. ;P

As advised by the nurses and doc, I should relax and rest during these 2 weeks to maximise the chance of the embies implanting. So, how to relax? Hmmm... first thing is not to think about WORK! haha... which i am trying hard not to! Hee... somehow, my colleagues always come to my mind and I'll be wondering how they are coping. The reason being our team is undergoing a lot of changes and there's a fair amount of uncertainties.

Of course, the way to relax is to do the things I enjoy la... haha... and it should not be strenuous stuff. Well, as I enjoy cooking, looks like this is a chance to try out some other new recipes! Ha ha... will keep you posted if I have other great recipes to share!

No comments: