my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, March 30, 2007

Lots of wee wee during wee hours...




I think it must be the hormone pills at work, because I had been waking up like 3 times last night to wee wee.. Gosh, kinda disruptive sleep really... but no worries, catch up on the sleeping part after breakfast... ;P

Well, to increase my progesterone level, my doc had actually embarked on a 3-pronged approach, which is injection, oral medication, plus crinone, the vaginal gel. Let's hope this works! I will be going for the blood test again tomorrow morning to check the level. Keeping fingers crossed!!

Hmmm, I also gathered from the pals at the IVF forum that all these hormonal stuff might cause mood swings... haha... hasn't happen to me yet though... My hubby is pretty lucky, huh? However, I better warn him first...

No comments: