my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

First blood test during 2WW

This morning, I went for my blood test to determine if my progesterone level is ok. Shortly after lunch, the nurse called to say that the level is not good; the reading is just 48. I would need to go down in the afternoon for an injection, plus take progesterone tablets!

Gosh! no choice... gotta go downtown again! btw, it had started to drizzle... sian... Luckily, I managed to flag a cab easily, went Mt E, take the jab, collect the medicine and now I am back home, typing away...

Well, according to the nurse, the progesterone tablets may cause drowsiness so I may be sleeping most of the time for the next few days... haha... rest more and hope the embies co-operate and successfully implant! What else can I do? Try to relax, pray, eat and sleep well!!

No comments: