my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

Backache and headache!!

Oh my, last Tue night, I suddenly felt a piercing pain at my lower back, near to the right hip when I got up from the chair after dinner! It was so painful that I had to walk like a tortise and every step taken was a torture! I rested early that night upon some advice from friends. It seems like having bedrest would help to relieve the pain.

True enough, the next morning when I woke up, I felt better but it came back again after I sat down for half an hour or so doing work. I called my gynae to check and the nurse advised me to bedrest too. Thus, I took urgent leave to rest in bed. By evening time, it's indeed much better and I managed to find out more info about it from the Internet. Click here to understand more about back pain during pregnancy and ways to relieve it.

Then, yesterday, came headache and I slept the whole Sunday away! Somehow, the pain was only at my right side and its an intense pain, so much so that I just could not do anything but sleep!

Just before bedtime, I got my hubby to give me a back and head massage and this morning, I wake up feeling fresh and the headache's gone! Cool... now I what's the remedy... ;P

No comments: