my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, October 5, 2007

Feeling heavier with each passing day...

Now, I am going on my 30th week of pregnancy and really feeling the weight... Guess what is my waist line now? It has hit 42 inches!

I went in office yesterday for a couple of meeting and felt breathless even when I talked too much at a stretch! Gosh... and after taking a taxi back home, I felt kinda unwell... felt like puking... it must be due to the jerking effect of the taxi and there was an instance that he braked quite suddenly and gave me a scare! Although he apologised, the damage's done. Nevertheless, I made it home safely... keke...

My appetite's not too good these few days... guess the twins' must have occupied all the space and there's not much left for the stomach... haha...

Oh, and my finger joints are painful the whole day! And, the feet's getting more swollen too, including the ankle... looks like the water retention symptoms are getting more serious!

What I love most are the kicks and movements of the babies! It's getting more apparent now as they are stronger! Counting down already... about 6 more weeks to go... Can't wait to see my 2 darlings!! ;)

No comments: