my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2007

Twinnies are super active at night!

You know, over the past week, I had woken up at least 3 times to fill my stomach during the pre-dawn hours! My 2 little darlings are especially active at night and should I wake up to pee, I would feel them kicking away the moment I get in position to continue my beauty sleep! And at times, I'll feel so hungry that I just could not fall back to sleep if I did not eat something.

Now, I've learnt the trick. Before I sleep, I make sure I have some night snack. It seemed to work, at least for last night... hehe...

2 comments:

Anna said...

That is fantastic. Good luck for the rest of your journey - enjoy every twist and turn!

Jovan said...

gal, sama sama! i have been sleeping for only 3-4 hrs nowadays, sob sob!! my bb is very active after 9pm and midst of nite too, sob sob!!