my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Third trimester's here!

My, my... I've reached my third trimester(28th week) this week! We went for the monthly check-up and scan on Tue and the twinnies are at 1.2 kg and 1.4 kg respectively!

Based on past statistics, the heavier one should be the boy... hehe... My gynae took quite some time to figure out where they are as space is getting more and more limited by the day. Ha ha, he was trying to figure out where's the legs of the first twin that he was scanning!! It was quite comical then.... haha. Now, the twinnies are postioned diagonally across each other. Hmmm........ come to think about it, it makes sense in terms of space optimisation.

As the load I am carrying now is close to a single full-term baby, my gynae advised that I should rest as much as possible and reduce walking. He wrote me a letter advising that I should work from home from now till delivery. Thankfully, my bosses and colleagues were very understanding and supportive and I had no problem making such arrangements at all.

So, starting from today, I'll be working from home full-time but will still go in office if my presence is required for important meetings or discussions. Hmm... the other alternative for meeting arrangements is teleconference, of course!

2 comments:

Jovan said...

ros, i am so happy for u, jia you jia you!!!! Rest more, ok!

Anonymous said...

Well said.