my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, September 21, 2007

@Week 27 and feeling the weight!

We attended the last session of our antenatal class last Sat which was on taking care of the new born baby, which includes proper sterilisation methods for the feeding bottles, bathing and massaging the new born, etc. Very informative indeed! I would recommend all first-time mummies to attend such classes, preferably at the hospital they plan to deliver.

Oh, and the shopping continues... keke... Recently, I just bought a very comforter set for the baby cot from Aussino. It is just so beautiful that I could not resist... I wanted to buy some more bedsheets but they are out of stock at the moment. Gosh... this year is indeed a bumper year of babies!

Now, gotta take stock of all the baby stuff that I had bought, plus those handed over from friends and see what else I need to buy. Better get it soon as I can feel myself getting heavier and clumsier by the day... and I need to be extra careful!!

In fact, I have made arrangements to work from home about 2 days from home each week as my gynae had advised that I should not be walking too much due to twin pregnancy.

2 comments:

Jovan said...

good for u, ros, true that you need to get the stuffs fast and ready, cos by the time u reach 3rd trim, don't think you will have the energy to shop ard.
I'm getting more tired easily nowadays, I'm a panda bear now!!!
O btw, i link ur blog to mine...

linda aka poohbaby1223

nafeeza said...

yep! saw the link.. hehe.. i'll do that too when i have more time.