my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

It's shopping time... ;)

We went for our antenatal class last Sat and the entire session was on breast feeding! The session was very informative, covering topics from what to expect, what are the problems you might face, the importance of family support, etc...

We were so inspired that we went to get Medela PIS Advanced at Baby Kingdom the next day. Besides that, we also bought the baby cot, a MIM sling and some other items for babies' daily use.

You may be wondering... why only 1 baby cot for twins? Well, I gotten feedback that babies do not turn during their first 2 months, thus, it should be fine to put both on the same baby cot for the time being. Subsequently, we shall get a play pen which could double up as a bed for the other twin... ;) Isn't this a great idea? The play pen can also serve as their play area during day time when they are older!

What a sense of achievement after buying all these stuff!

6 comments:

Jovan said...

ros, i create a blog for my bb, hehe, Linda from smh...

nafeeza said...

cool man! enjoy blogging!!

Jovan said...

will do, mama!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
May I just check with u where did u purchase the Madela PIS advanced breast pump? And for how much? I'm thinking of getting one myself :)

nafeeza said...

i got it at Baby Kingdom at Kaki Bukit. click on baby kingdom for the full address. There was a 15% discount then and I got it for about $640.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the info. Since it's so expensive I think I must reconsider first. Wish u all the best for your delivery. Congrats on having twins! You r so blessed! :)

Regards,
Alfi Goh