my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How to get a good night's sleep ...

Due to the expanding tummy (now, its @44 inches already!), getting a good night's sleep is getting more tough! I will often be awakened by some numbness at parts of the body or some uncomfy sleeping position... Arghhhhhhh.....

Then, last night, I got my hubby to do a back massage (some simple techniques taught due ante-natal classes) for me before sleeping and amazingly, I slept better last night! Wow... it works! Now, I know what to do when I have sleepless nights.... keke...

Another time, I was woken up due to hunger and had to wake up to eat some bread because the babies' are drumming away in my tummy! Haha.. they must be feeling hungry too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo, I finally have some time now to follow-up on your blogs, seems you are all ready to welcome your darls! Rest well and looking forward to the next gathering, this time, another 2 additions ;p RQ