my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My twinnies @31 weeks...

Guess what's the weight of the twins now? The left twin is @1.9 kg and the right one @1.8 kg already! Wow... no wonder I am walking s l o w e r a n d s l o w e r , h a h a . . . . .

During the scan, the right twin was moving quite a lot and the doctor took a long time trying to figure out where are the legs, haha. I strongly suspect that the right twin is the girl because since the beginning of the pregnancy, the smaller twin aka the right twin had always been the more active one.

Based on the current position of the twins (one is head down and the other at breech position), I would have to undergo a caesarean. My gynae even told us that we can start choosing a date for the op already because good dates are taken up very fast.

My gynae also advised that I should rest by end-Oct as I would be very heavy by then. He is hoping that the twins can stay in me till late Nov, if possible. As usual, he advised that I should reduce walking.

Count down to delivery... 5 more weeks to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Nafeesa.... congratulations.. me 2 in my 31st week with twins.. My scan also showed that both weigh 1.8 kgs + and doc is checkn my sugars and scheduled weekly nst to keep a close look at them.. I have scheduled a c-sec on nov 21st as both are breech.

nafeeza said...

congrats to you too! take care and rest well. so nov 21 is around 36th week for u?