my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, May 7, 2007

1st jab administered by hubby...

Oh my, when I woke up last Sat morning, I see red again! I immediately woke my hubby up and we rushed down to the clinic. The doc did a scan and luckily, the babies are fine. The doc also did a check on my cervix and realised that there are some residues from the usage of crinone, the vaginal gel. He removed those residues (gosh, very uncomfortable man) and advised that I stopped using the vaginal gel for the time being as he suspected that it's causing the bleeding problem. Instead, he wanted the progesterone jabs to be administered alternate days and wanted my hubby to do it for me so that I need not move around too much. He also wanted me to have more bed rest and not to do anything.

We decided that the best approach would be to go over to my mum's house to stay during this critical period as there's more support there.

This morning, my hubby came over to administer the jab. Gosh, it was painful! Huh, I gathered that he had not really got the hang of it yet. Hope it will improve the next time!

No comments: