my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

2 heart beats... Cool!

The doctor did another scan today and there's 2 heart beats! It's confirmed that there's 2 babies in my tummy.... I am really elated!! He even measured the size of the babies; one is 0.8 cm and the other is 1.5 cm.

The EDD is 17 Dec 2007. However, as it's a twin pregnancy, it's normally about one month earlier so it could be around late Nov or so ... Oh man, this is so exciting!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I do not know you personally, I feel touched reading your story. Like to share my happiness with you and support you throughout your whole journey=)

Anonymous said...

stumbled_by here from singapore motherhood forum.

I have read thru your postings. I know what u have been thru altho mine was a singleton pregnancy. Jia you!

Anonymous said...

Though I do not know you personally, I'm touched by your story and would like to give you my support =)