my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

its week 10 already!

I am now back at home because something cropped up at my mum's place and they have no time to "take care" of me... Well, still manageable at home; I just have to be disciplined not to do things around the house and rest, rest and still more rest!! So far so good and my mother-in-law will deliver my lunch... At times, my hubby will arrange to work from home so that at least, there's someone around the house should I need help.

Well, the support was great at my mum's place because my sis and bro will also help to get stuff for me all the time... hehe... esp my bro who always goes out to tabao for me should I have cravings. Well, no choice, just have to make do with the current support now... ;P

Hmmm... I am still having some brown residue discharge now and then. Really hope for this to clear soon!

No comments: