my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Scan @ Week 11 + 1 Day


Just had my scan done this morning (check out their pictures above!) and the great news is the twinnies are developing fine! Their statistics are:
  • smaller twin @4.2 cm ( this is the active one; we saw that it's waving at us! haha.... so amazing!!)
  • bigger twin @4.62 cm (this is the lazy one, sleeping away.... ZZzzzzz.... )

Well, the not so good news is I still need more bed rest till end of next week as the placenta is not fully formed yet... so I still need to be very careful. As for the brown residue discharge, gynae says should be ok as its due to old blood, which the vagina is still discharging.

Ai ya, still thought I can go shopping this weekend! Really need to get some maternity pants cos most of my bottoms cannot fit in already... Looks like I'll have to endure for another week!

No comments: