my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2007

34 weeks already and counting down!

Guess what's my waistline now? It's 44 inches already and there's 3 more weeks to go! can't imagine how much more its gonna balloon to...

Now, sleeping at night is really challenging! I always wake up in the middle of the night due to numbness or aches at parts of the body and had problems falling back to sleep! End up doing stretching to relieve the aches!! Haiz...

Stretch marks are also showing up and the lower tummy is itchy at times... ai yo, really cannot stand it sometimes and had to "scratch scratch".... :(

Oh, and finger joints are stiff and painful throughout the day! You really do not feel like doing anything much. Also, sit too long, your buttock aches; stand or walk too long, your legs are tired; sleep too long, your body aches. I am really glad I am off work already... ;)

To me, some of the activities I can still enjoy are surfing the web, watching DVDs and reading, keke... while waiting for the twinnies to pop! I better enjoy my quiet time now, because life would never be the same again after I deliver...

No comments: