my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, April 13, 2007

The 2nd blood test...

I went for the 2nd blood test on Thur and the HCG reading was around 2000. Wow... that's a big jump! According to my sources, there's a high chance of multiple pregnancy... Both my hubby and I are pretty excited and eagerly anticipating end of next week when a scan can be done to confirm how many embryos had implanted successfully.

Today, I had very heavy discharge in the morning, which is like very light greenish globlet of particles... Well, this is due to the Crinone vaginal gel that I had to use to support the embryos. I was quite alarmed so I quickly called up the clinic to check. The nurse advised that I should come in the afternoon so that the doctor can check the problem. Gosh, I was worried upon hearing that.

There was a number of patients and I had to wait for over an hour. After diagnosis, the doctor confirmed that its a vaginal infection and prescribed me some medicine for insertion via the vagina as well as oral. Let's hope this would clear the infection and the embies would not be affected.

Keeping fingers crossed!

No comments: