my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Feeling giddy and tired...

Due to to double dosage of progesterone tablets, I had been feeling giddy... even now, when I am typing my blog, my head is spinning. Definitely need to go and take a nap after this.

Last night, had another scare again cos there's slight bleeding when I went peeing. I suspected that it is due to the abrasion caused by the use of Crinone insert because I felt some pain when I did the insert before bedtime. I woke up real early and called the clinic to check. The advice given is to observe further and call the clinic if the spotting happen again. Well, so far so good...

btw, I am eating lots of yogurt, hoping that it will clear the infection and the progestrone level will go up. In the morning, I also went to the temple with my husband to pray for a smooth 9 months.

I also had been talking and singing to the embies to encourage them to be strong and fight this battle together with me... ;P Now is the time to keep positive and be strong.... Seriously. I really can't wait for next Tue to do the scan!

No comments: