my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, April 9, 2007

Its a BFP!

I just couldn't believe my ears when the nurse called in the afternoon to reveal the results of the blood test. She said I am pregnant!! Gosh, I was like... hmmm... are you sure? She said its definitely positive and the HCG reading is 448.7. I would need to go for another blood test on Thursday as part of the monitoring process.

Aftering putting down the phone, I was in quite a daze and first thing I did was to call my hubby, of course! His response was like "REALLY! CONFIRMED?" I can even "see" his smile as he was asking all the questions to confirm the news! Ha ha... I was so happy that I teared while breaking the news to him...

Actually, as we talked, I told him that this is just the beginning!! I would still need to continue the medication and the doctor would also need to monitor closely the progress throughout these 9 months.

No comments: