my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, April 20, 2007

Oh my... another jab required!!

Today, the nursed called to ask me to go down to the clinic for another jab of progestrone. My most recent blood test done yesterday revealed that the progestrone level had dropped dramatically which could be due to the vaginal infection I had, which could had affected the absorption of the vaginal gel, Crinone that I had to use twice daily.

In fact, yesterday, I went down to the clinic too for the gynae to check on the vaginal infection as I kept having brownish discharge the last couple of days. A sample of the particles was taken for further diagonsis and I was prescribed another course of antibiotics and vaginal tablet to try to clear the infection. Really praying hard that this time round, it will clear ...

This week had been pretty crazy, with me visiting the gynae practically everyday, except Wed! Some many unusual symptoms and now the sudden drop in my progestrone hormones! Oh.. btw, the hcg reading is good at 22505.... looks like a high chance of mutiple pregnancy! ;)

Keeping fingers crossed that everything will be all right!!

No comments: