my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

red... the taboo colour

I had a scare yesterday. Just when I was about to go to visit my gynae for a scan, I went to the toilet and I see red! It's just a gush of red liquid... Once I reached the clinic, I immediately tell the nurse the symptoms and requested them to put me to see the doc asap. The doc did a scan and it revealed 2 sacs; one with heartbeat already, the other not yet. The doc said that my pregnancy is very unstable and i would need as much rest as possible and minimal movement. The best is not to do anything. He gave me another progesterone jab and wanted me to go back again on Fri for another jab.

I was very worried and even called my parents to come over for the next few days so that I can fully rest well. Although I was very tired when I got home, I could not sleep. Whenever I closed my eyes, my heart just kept pumping very fast. I kept talking to the babies to be strong and fight this battle with me. I am also trying my best to stay positive and be strong!

Luckily, its much better today. There's only little bits of brownish discharge... I really tried my best to minimise movement, even within the house. I am praying hard for everything to be fine.

No comments: