my twinnies' journey to the world!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More rest required...

I went for my third blood test on Mon and the HCG reading is 9415. Due to the vaginal infection, I'll need to see the doc again tomorrow around noon for a check and he'll also try scanning to see the number of sacs.

During the dawn hours of Tue morning, I felt some pulling cramps around my lower abdomen and was quite afraid. Furthermore, the discharge I had after peeing was of a weird colour; kinda light brownish... Thus, I went down to the doc first thing the next morning as I was pretty worried.

Upon diagonsis, the doc commented that the pulling cramps could possibly be due to a lack of hormones and stress, thus, he gave me a jab to stabilise my womb and also MC for the rest of the week so that I can have more rest. He did the scan but was only able to confirm that there's one sac (this is only the fifth week, so a little too early to see clearly actually) and commented that there might be one more, but it's not so clear at this stage. He would perform the scan again next week, as well as listen for the babies' heartbeat! So exciting!! I can't wait for next Thur to come!!

As for brownish colour discharge, he wanted me to continue monitoring it as it might be due to the vaginal infection I had earlier.

No comments: